Why is it so hard to write about myself?
I have been staring at this white space, trying to compose a brief but witty bio about myself, and have not gotten past half a sentence. So, rather, I shall share some facts with you that may or may not be pertinent to who I am:
- I am from a small town in Wisconsin.
- I am not a passionate lover of cheese or the Packers.
- I have been married to a wonderful, patient guy since 2000.
- We have two lovely, funny daughters who are racing toward the teenage years.
- I am not a huge fan of pets. However,
- I have a dog (Chihuahua/poodle mix) who refuses to leave my side. Ever.
- Trains and parades make me cry.
- I love cooking and loathe housework.
- I have exactly zero athletic bones in my body.
- I once tried backing out of the garage without opening the garage door.
- I am obviously flawed (see above statements), but working to accept who I am in Christ, walk in His plan for my life, and continue to grow in Him!